This Policy is effective as of: December 6, 2019
There have not been any changes to this Policy in the last thirty (30) days.
How does FYS gather information?
FYS gathers information about you both “directly” and “indirectly”.
Information gathered “directly” is information you voluntarily submit to FYS when you register for or update your account on the Website. Information gathered “indirectly” consists of information collected automatically and/or passively by the technology and systems on which the Website operates.
What information does FYS gather?
Some of the information FYS gathers meets the general definition of “Personal Information. Personal Information is information that, either by itself or in combination with other information, could be used to identify you, could be reasonably associated with your identity, or could be used to gain access to your account. Personal Information FYS gathers includes, but is not limited to:
- Your name;
- The name of your company;
- Your shipping/mailing address(es);
- Phone numbers;
- Fax numbers;
- Email addresses;
- The date your company started selling on Amazon;
The Website is not directed at, marketed to, or intended for anyone under eighteen (18) years of age. FYS does not knowingly collect any information, including personal information, from anyone under eighteen (18) years of age. If FYS learns that anyone under eighteen (18) years of age has provided information on or through the Website, it will delete that information immediately.
The Website is not directed at, marketed to, or intended for anyone outside the United States of America, and FYS does not knowingly collect any information, including personal information, from anyone outside the U.S. If FYS learns that anyone outside the U.S. has provided information on or through the Website, it will delete that information immediately. FYS is a Non-EU Entity that does not offer goods or services to individuals or organizations located in the European Economic Area (“EEA,” i.e., the 27 EU Member States plus Iceland, Norway, and Liechtenstein)or EU.
FYS does not gather or retain any financial information, including account numbers or access device numbers.
How does FYS use information?
FYS uses information, including Personal Information, for a variety of purposes, including but not limited to:
- Sending FYS newsletters and other updates;
- Processing and cataloging responses to surveys or questionnaires;
- Performing internal operations related to the Website (e.g., fraud prevention);
- Troubleshooting technical or operational problems with the Website;
- Conducting data analysis and testing;
- Monitoring Website usage; and
- Putting users in contact with each other.
Does FYS disclose information to third parties?
- To complete or otherwise process a transaction authorized by a user on or through the Website;
- If required to do so by law or a good faith belief that such disclosure is necessary to comply with the law, to cooperate with a governmental or law enforcement investigation;
- If ordered to do so by a court or other similar body; or
- To protect FYS’s legal rights, the rights of another registered user, or to prevent imminent physical harm to any person or damage to FYS property (including, but not limited to, the Website)
How Does FYS Secure and Retain Information?
FYS cannot and does not guarantee the security of your information. FYS uses commercially reasonable encryption methods on its servers and on all connections between the Website and its users, but FYS is nonetheless not responsible for the security of information sent over the internet. You provide information over the internet at your own risk and must understand that all such information may be read by others. However, once FYS has received information from you, FYS uses commercially reasonable technical and organizational means to protect and secure your information.
FYS retains information only for as long as necessary to fulfill the stated purpose for which it was provided or otherwise collected or for other legitimate legal or business purposes. These may include retention periods that are:
- Mandated by law, contract, or similar obligations applicable to FYS’s business operations
- For preserving, resolving, defending, or enforcing FYS’s legal or contractual rights; or
- Needed to maintain adequate and accurate business and financial records.
FYS deletes information as soon as the stated purpose(s) for its provision or collection is no longer applicable and any legal or contractual obligation to retain such information has expired.
The above notwithstanding, FYS reserves the right to indefinitely retain anonymized information for the purposes of statistical analysis.
Your Rights and Choices Regarding Personal Information
FYS recognizes the following rights with respect to Personal Information about you:
- the right to access details on Personal Information about you that FYS holds at any time;
- the right to update and correct any inaccurate Personal Information about you that FYS holds;
- the right to withdraw any consent for marketing activities or processing of Personal Information about you;
- the right to opt-out of any sale of Personal Information about you;
- the right to request erasure of Personal Information about you;
- the right to request restriction of FYS’s processing of Personal Information about you;
- the right to object at any time to FYS’s processing of Personal Information about you;
- the right to request the portability of Personal Information about you; and
- the right not to be discriminated against, in terms of the services offered on or through the Website, for exercising any of these rights regarding the collection and use of Personal Information about you.
You may exercise the above rights regarding Personal Information about you by sending an email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Please note that while FYS will do its best to accommodate requests regarding Personal Information, FYS cannot guarantee that it can completely remove all Personal Information from all potential uses. Please be as specific as possible when making a request. If a request relates to information needed to make the Website function properly, this may result in you being unable to use the all of the features and services provided through the Website going forward.
FYS does not recognize or process “do not track” or similar requests.
The Website may contain links to external sites not controlled by FYS. FYS is not responsible for the privacy practices and data collection policies for such third party sites. Consult the privacy policies of the respective sites for more details.
Website terms and conditions