Sellers and Brands both tell us who they are.
Brands filter Sellers by category and location, then explore their profiles.
Brands contact Sellers to start a conversation.
Are you a brand?
- You manufacture and distribute a product.
- Your brand’s products can be listed for sale on Amazon.
- You meet (or are working towards) Amazon’s Brand Registry requirements.
Are you a seller?
- Your company is legally structured.
- You have an Amazon Seller Central account in good standing.
- You are experienced with the hands-on aspects of selling on Amazon.
What’s so great about it?
- Things are easier when you partner with a pro. Simply create a profile and start to browse.
- Meet business owners who know the ins and outs of Amazon.
- Continue only the conversations you want to.
Need to be on Amazon, like yesterday?
Make it easier on yourself. Simply create a brand profile and browse. Find a 3rd party seller who will be on your side as your Single Authorized Seller.